Good news, we are looking for bright, talented, multi-skilled people ! Here are our positions:
> INTERN IN CHARGE OF COMMUNICATION M/W
Length: 6 months
Remuneration: To be negotiated according to profile + 50% of the public transport + Luncheon vouchers
Rhythm: 6 months full internship
Business Line: Marketing / Communication
> Information about the company and your role
BrainsWatt is an innovation studio whose mission is to accelerate the innovation and agility capabilities of large companies, through three levers: Inspiration, Ideation and Experimentation. BrainsWatt organizes on behalf of its clients conferences, Startup Mode, Lego Serious Play, Sprint Innovation, Hackathon, Learning Expeditions abroad, etc.
Come and work in a company where life is good and where humor and well-being go hand in hand. You are an adventurer, a worker, you learn (very) quickly ? BrainsWatt is for you !!!
Directly reporting to the CEO of BrainsWatt, your role will be to define and implement the BrainsWatt brand Press and Communication strategy in France and internationally.
- Candidate with a strong sensitivity to the world of innovation but also aware of business challenges
- Enthusiastic and with excellent interpersonal skills, you are animated by a real sense of service and have a strong ability to adapt
- Force of proposal, you know how to find differentiating angles of communication and know how to convince journalists, partners and stakeholders with determination
- Build strong relationships with all relevant media targets for the BrainsWatt brand (Classic Media + Innovation / Business Professional Press / Media + TV, Bloggers) and proactively develop an influencer / ambassador network for BrainsWatt
- Capacity for content creation (excellent editorial capacity)
- Social media animation
- Project management on the various branches of the BrainsWatt Lab
Our problem is simple: we are a little too busy, and do not have time to tell what we are doing. However, it is essential for our development: "If people love what you have to tell, they are more likely to love what you have to sell". All is said !
Student with Baccalaureate + 4 / + 5 level, from a communication school
Perfect French level, fluent English
Strong digital culture
Knowledge of graphic tools uses is a + (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) / Capacities in WordPress use
Excellent oral and written communication, organizational skills
Rather gifted in jokes and ping-pong